Are Water Treatment Systems Worth the Investment? Many homeowners turn to water treatment systems to improve their water’s quality and...
SIMPL Rental Program
An all-inclusive rental program for Culligan Water Softeners and Drinking Water Systems!
Our SIMPL program makes renting a Culligan Water Softener or Drinking Water System a breeze! Simply sit back and enjoy your great water, while the Culligan Man handles the rest. You can try our SIMPL rental program for only $9.95/mo for the first three months. Visit our contact page and fill out a form or call us at 419-405-3568 to sign-up today!
With our SIMPL rental program you receive:
- SALT: We deliver salt and fill your softener's salt tank, so you don't have to deal with the expense, hassle and backaches of handling it yourself.
- INSTALLATION: Basic installation is free, even for ice maker hookups for our drinking water systems.
- MAINTENANCE: It's our job to maintain the equipment. If you notice a problem just call us. We'll respond quickly and reliably.
- PARTS: If any repairs or regular maintenance are needed, all parts, components and filters are provided at no additional charge to you. If we can't fix it, we'll replace it.
- LABOR: No matter how long it takes or what's required, all labor is provided at no additional charge to you
Learn more about how you can have better water.
What Clients Say
Recently I had the water softener replaced in my home in Lexington. The softener was there when I moved there over six years ago, but had not been working for quite a few months. Eventually, I knew I had to get it fixed or replaced, as my faucets were getting funky, and my toilets had sediment in them. My son had his replaced sometime ago, and recommended Culligan’s John Nusbaum, as he had done his, and my son was very pleased. I called your company and specifically asked for Mr. Nusbaum, and made an appointment. When he came out a little over a week ago, he assured me that my unit had already seen it’s better years, and was unrepairable. I was not surprised, so asked him to make an appointment to replace it for me when it was good for him. He gave me a price which I thought was extremely fair, and actually less than I had expected. Hoorah for me! Anyway, yesterday he came and had my new softener installed in no time, and once again, I have soft water. He also left several bags of salt, which will last for some time after he filled my salt container. Thank you John, for your expertise, friendly service, and sense of humor, and for making this process as painless as possible. You are a true asset to your company. I would recommend Culligan of North Central Ohio, for your water softening needs, and/or any other services they provide. I am not anticipating any problems, but was assured if I needed anything in the future to call John, and let him know, and if necessary, I would have no problem doing that. Just say, “Hey Culligan Man!”😉
- Culligan Customer